Domino Qiu Qiu or sometimes called Kiu Kiu is a very popular online casino game in South East Asia, especially in Indonesia. This game is becoming a worldwide trend and is referred to as 99 Domino Poker in so many online gaming websites. If you are new to this game, it is important that you learn about the game first to start playing like a pro. Of course, you will not be a master Domino Qiu Qiu player right away, but having the knowledge about the game can help give you better gaming experience.
Basic Rules Of Domino Qiu Qiu
Domino Qiu Qiu is played using double-six domino cards with 28 sets. During the first round, the players get three cards. Depending on the cards that are dealt, the players can either make a call, place their bets, raise stakes, or fold. If there is only a single bet placed during the first round, the player who placed their pet will win. If no player folded on the first round, each of the players will get an additional domino card.
Domino Qiu Qiu has four special hands. They are ranked higher than the pair of nines. The special hands are as follows:
- Total pips are 38 or above.
- Four dominos have less than or equal to 9.
- Four dominos are doubles.
- Total pips are below 9 but above the 3 special hands.
The game ends when the last person who folds show their cards. All of the remaining cards of the players are summed up. For example, if your card totals to 34, your score is 4. But if your total score is 29, your score is 9. Cards who end with 9 are considered the highest pair also known as “Qiu Qiu.” The person with the highest score is the takes home the winnings.
Playing Domino Qiu Qiu Like A Pro
Playing Domino Qiu Qiu might seem easy, but there are a few tricks that can make you win faster. If you want to be good at this game, you need patience with a dose of passion. After learning the basic rules, learn some of these tricks in order to outwit your opponents. Here are some tips that can help:
- Keep Your Focus On The Game. It is important that when you play Domino Qiu Qiu or any other online casino games that you stay focused all of the time. Pay attention to the movement of the cards while the game progresses. This way, you will have a better chance of knowing whether your opponents are bluffing or not.
- Play Safe. If you are a new player, bluffing is not a good idea. If some of your opponents do this, do not follow them if you do not know how to do it properly. It is also strongly adviced to stick with smaller tables. Place modest bets while you are still familiarizing yourself with the table. If you lose 3 or 5 times in a row, switch tables.
- Learn From Your Mistakes. Never commit the same mistakes twice. Remember that in Domino Qiu Qiu, you will lose every now and then. The important thing is you learn from these mistakes.
There are still so many things that you have to learn as a newbie. But it is important that you take note of each of the new things that you learn. You will not be a Domino Qiu Qiu master overnight, but over time, you get a hang of the game and you will win more than you lose.